Sunday, July 19, 2009

Saying Grace, Winifred Grace, that is.



I never used to wear jewelry, but after getting engaged, and getting used to wearing my ring, I've grow rather accustomed to putting on various bobbles before leaving the house.

A little birdy told me about Winifred Grace, and thank goodness. She includes some of my favorite elements in the above Pacific Opal Multi Strand Bracelet and Pacific Opal Braided Bracelet--a mix of oxidized pacific opal Swarovski crystal rhinestone chains braided with oxidized sterling silver and 14k gold filled chains. I love when bracelets and necklaces have that tangled look, and I'm obsessed with the light turquoise blue.

This braided turquoise necklace also fits the bill. I just wish one or two of the chains hung lose to make it look a little more unkempt.

Click the image above to go directly to the page on Winifred Grace's web site to buy a trinket for yourself (or la demoiselle, hmm?).

1 comment:

Kat said...

I'm liking the necklaces!