Monday, July 14, 2008

Hunting and Gathering

I took a break from reading Sunday night to see Hunting and Gathering at the MFA (featuring Audrey Tautou!), which along with the crepe I had for lunch (with berries and vanilla ice cream!), was a perfect way to gear up for Bastille Day. Here's another Polyvore replica of what I wore (my shoes were actually brown flat sandals from Benetton last year and my scarf was navy with white stars from Mango):


Tank: American Apparel Classic Vest
Shorts: UrbanOutfitters.com > Lux Herringbone Denim Short
Sandals: Steve Madden Azucar (Brown Leather) - Casual Sandals
Scarf: Dark Blue Cotton Lurex Star Print Scarf funaccessories.com.au
Purse: Foley and Corinna Glazed Leather City Tote - Shoes & Handbags - Bloomingdales.com

P.S. I finally got my Foley+Corinna purse for HauteLook.com! Yea!

No comments: