Sunday, July 20, 2008

I <3 Accessories

Actually, it's pretty gross at the obscene amount of accessories I own in my collection and they range in style. I own so many accessories that I constantly forget about. Now, I've added more! I went a little overboard at Forever21's website today. I bought $136.17 dollars worth of lovely things to put my outfit together. My style is pretty obvious by the accessories I fall in love with.

I'm pretty stocked about my ebay win on the Casio watch. I have a plain black standard digital Casio watch, a plain gold metal standard digital Casio watch, a black rubber digital calculator Casio watch, and now...a silver metal digital calculator Casio watch! It's shipping from Hong Kong, but I will rock it hard when I get it in a couple of weeks. Yes, I'm a huge nerd. I do calculations on my watch because I'm terrible at math.

What I purchased on my Sunday evening:

No comments: