Thursday, September 25, 2008

Gotta Get it While You Can

I kind of feel like yesterday was some kind of drug-fueled binge madness. No, I did not, nor do I actually take drugs, but I'm definitely feeling what I imagine would be a massive post-high come down/hang-over.

It hit me somewhere between the Frosty and the pedicure.

I'm resolving that I now have all of the clothes that I will ever need, and if I purchase anything, it will be a trendy accessory to update a look. Yes, I have made resolutions like this in the past, but I'm ever the optimist, and I like resolving.

I've been really inspired by wardrobe_remix posters on Flickr. Inspired more so by the idea of trying to put items already in your closet together in new and interesting ways. It was much easier to sort through when bits and bobbins posted her picks of the week; so it goes. I know if I had a beautiful little baby I probably wouldn't have the energy for that either.

We'll see how it goes.

No comments: