Wednesday, October 29, 2008

I love you Tim Gunn, but I'm still sad.

Does anyone else watch Tim Gunn's Guide to Style? I've been watching it, and I have to say, I quite like it. Tim and co-host Gretta make a lot of sense--especially with Tim's list of 10 essential items. I also have to giggle a little because Gretta owns the salon I frequent, and I've met her before when she was filming for Rachel Ray. I was filmed getting a manicure, but I don't know if that part ever made it to air.

Anyway, why am I sad? Because when Caroline visited InStyle they gave her a Rebecca Minkoff clutch that they were all like, a gift from the designer?! Rebecca Minkoff ought to give me a gift--the purse strap I ordered SIX MONTHS AGO. I mean, seriously, what the heck?! Ok, it's only been four months or so, but still! They certainly didn't taket that long to run my credit card.

So love to Tim Gunn; boo to Rebecca Minkoff.

No comments: