Thursday, October 30, 2008

Sometimes is jealous of 13 year olds...

So, I was just reading a story on Daily Mail Online via The Cut blog, and I have to say, I'm in awe of the 13-year-0ld they profiled who is usually bedecked in a variety of designer clothing that she mixes "with [pieces from] High Street shops, such as Topshop and Urban Outfitters, to create a really eye-catching and individual look," Scarlett Lesley told the Daily Mail.

(Photo credit: Daily Mail Online; L-R. Phaedra Peer 19, Polly West 19, Scarlett Lesley 13, Marianne Thomas 18.)

Bitch on the end (left) has my purse! Whatevs, I'm going to appreciate it more when I pay for that sucker with cash. You know, in 2048.

Also, did anyone else hear that Chanel is going to raise their prices by 20% in November? Yeah, apparently they didn't get the memo. Check out Madison Avenue Spy for the scoop.

No comments: