Monday, October 27, 2008

That wedding we've been talking about

You know, the one we've dubbed Most Stylish Wedding Ever? Well here it is:

Some people (read: mother-in-law) were concerned when they found out I was letting my bridesmaids pick their own dresses. But please, do you think I would do such a thing if I didn't completely trust their taste in fashion? Actually, do you think I'd even have bridesmaid-worthy friends whose wardrobes I didn't adore?

I actually gave them about 12 different colors to choose from, and they individually (they all live in separate cities) came up with this little entourage. I love it!!

We did our own flowers (yay LA Flower Mart!).

Always stylish: Mariachi pants.
Oh yeah, the guys looked alright too. Actually their ties matched the girls' dresses! How cute is that.
And can't forget our uber-stylish, Johnny-Cash-look-a-like wedding officiant. Hooray for the internet (where he got ordained the week before)!Ah, love.

No comments: