Saturday, January 17, 2009

Need to follow Stephanie's regime!


This is what I almost wore on Thursday. I decided that I didn't like the t-shirt with the jacket, and that I didn't want a short jacket with the jeans, so I changed everything.
(Outfit details: blazer, Walter; jeans, Marc by Marc Jacobs; t-shirts, J. Crew and Gap.)

So I changed into a long gray t-shirt and longer black blazer. I haven't worn the Walter jacket yet, but I think I'm going to have to do it with a high-waisted pencil skirt or something, because the cropped isn't nice with jeans.

(Outfit details: blazer, The Limited; t-shirt, Gap; shoes, Colin Stuart for Victoria's Secret--yes, I got them!)

Sorry for the lousy image quality. Wilson even took the last one! I'm definitely working on it. I also have to start exercising like our own demoiselle, Stephanie. Both outfits would have looked a lot better if I paunch was a bit smaller/flatter. I try not to beat myself up about it though, because I'm definitely an advocate of hot fashion at any size.

No comments: