Thursday, February 12, 2009

Sale Mail! Or, what I would be buying.

Oh MAN! An amazing amount of sale items came to my inbox this morning via Shop It To Me Sale Mail alerts. If you haven't signed up, go, do! Shop It To Me

Now for the goodies!

These boots took my breath away. I'm seriously thinking about getting them if I get back from NYC with any cash left. Or maybe I'll get them anyway? Beautiful. DKNY Lace Up Boot at Shopbop.com for $142.50!

Next up? A beautiful Robert Rodriguez Diamond Back Double Knit Dress for $118.80 at ShopBop. I. love. this. Enough to use gratuitous periods, something I know Amber does not approve of. First, the double knit, which I love because the thicker material lies a little bit better (especially nice if you have Spanx underneath. I'm just saying. I would wear this with the black tights, but with some fierce ankle booties--maybe the studded Colin Stuart ones? Then, BAM! Look at the back of the dress. It is seriously sexy without revealing too much. Well, if I could figure out some kind of bra to wear with it...

I've had my eye on this hoodie for quite some time. I'd love to wear it with my Marc by Marc Chrissie skinny jeans and the above DKNY boots! The oversized shape is such a great play on proportion, and the Mineral Blue is a similar shade to the royal blue I saw everywhere on Newbury Street yesterday. Marc by Marc Jacobs 'Fall Tracks' Zip Front Hoodie $109.90 at Nordstrom.

I would love to have this Vince Women's Taffeta Dirndl Skirt (on sale at Bloomingdales.com) cut so short it's just barely appropriate. I think it'd be really fun take on the full mini trend and wearing taffeta is SO much fun.

1 comment:

VERONICA said...

I've had my eye on those boots for a while! They have a sort of a 40s military look to them :o)