Saturday, December 20, 2008

Barneys and Me

You may have heard that there's a huge sale at Barneys (in store and online). I'd say it's definitely worth checking out. I have a pair of Naked & Famous back skinny jeans in my cart currently that are $39. That's right, $39. I'm not sure if I'll get them because of my jean issues, but come on. That's crazy. And if you can wear 7 For All Mankind, there's a pair of A pocket vintage Boston jeans for $49.

(Click image to go to the page on Barneys.com)

Looking to make a bit more of an investment? How about a Marc Jacobs patent zip clutch for $249. That's right, not MARC by Marc Jacobs, it's Marc Jacobs.
I think my plan of action is going to be to swing by the store while I'm doing my Christmas shopping today to see if I can find any deals there because you all know my luck with the Barneys website.

No comments: