Sunday, June 1, 2008

More Sex

"Did you wear the Louboutins?" Momma asked.

"No. Should have," I replied.

Did anyone dress up for the Sex and the City movie? I mean, I felt cute in my high-waisted jeans and ruffle blouse, but some people in the theater where I saw the movie really went all out. Tight dresses and heels. I couldn't help thinking that they were going to be cold. It's a movie theater. And, it's Boston. Not NYC. Sorry, ladies.

Maybe it's because I'm a little older, but there is no way that I was going to wear seeming club clothes to a movie. Even if I were to gain fashion inspiration from the movie I was going to see, I would think that the Sex in the City ladies wouldn't dress like that for a movie. I do kind of wish I would have worn heels, but I knew after the movie I would be tired and not want to take a train to catch a bus wearing them.

Am I just no fun?

No comments: