Thursday, June 19, 2008

Sale codes

I noticed a lot of discount codes in my Shop It To Me alert for today, so I thought I would pass them along in case any of you feel like doing some online shopping.

At Shoes.com use code JUNE50OFF200 to get $50 off orders of $200 or more on most items. (expires 6/30)

Bluefly.com is currently featuring an additional 15% off all dresses, so if you find anything you like, remember to get $30 off your first purchase of $150 or more. Use code SHOPTOME30 at checkout. (expires 06/30) The Elijah top, right, might have caught my eye while I was investigating the sales. Sadly, the Chanel ring is no where to be seen. The also have some big names in their designer handbag section. Nothing within my budget though, even with the $30 off! (Hermes! Balenciaga! Chloe!)

Karmaloop.com
Free Shipping on all orders greater than $25 Use code SLATER at checkout (expires 06/30) Today was my first time going to the site; I've been to the store once? Maybe? They have some fun T-shirts and sneakers; it seems like a good place to go for classic skate brands like DC and Burton. They also have a nice selection of Cheap Monday jeans and Nixon watches. I've been pining after some hot sandals, so these Jeffrey Campbell Camp Sandals caught my eye.

No comments: