Tuesday, June 17, 2008

What I wore yesterday/my first attempt at Satorialism

My modeling career is going no where, fast. That being said, I felt super cute yesterday in the Minnetonkas--thanks Cherokee Trading Post!
(Hat, Urban Outfitters; "I love you" necklace, Marc by Marc Jacobs; destination charm necklace, Urban Outfitters; faux leather blazer, Target; striped button-down blouse, H&M; jeans, Marc by Marc Jacobs; shoes, Minnetonka.)
I took a walk after work and accidentally ended up in the Copley Mall, imagine that? That's where I saw Lara (like Dr. Zhivago) in Barneys. I thought her yellow and grey were sweet without being too precious. The silhouette is beautiful and that ribbon belt? In the words of Stacy London, "Shut up."

Then, I spotted her shoes, and the girl crush was near instantaneous! Why did I not have my good camera? The shoes (from Kenneth Cole and currently on sale!) look pricey. They're that everyday basic you should have, but with the nicest pop of yellow at the ankle strap.

Many, many thanks to Lara for being a good sport about the whole thing. I felt so embarrassed asking to take her picture, but I knew I had to document the cuteness of the shoes for those girls who don't have ridiculously wide feet like yours truly.
If I knew what I was doing, I would have asked about the rest of her outfit!

No comments: